I suppose I should just cut to the chase;
Noah Thomas
21.5 inches
8 lbs 7 oz
13.5" head
1:21 pm
I apologize for the lack of updates and suspense, but things moved MUCH faster than we ever anticipated. I sat back down to do an update around 9 and it seems like that is when things took off. (I think I typed the time and that is went Sara called for me) I will try and recap the events later, but the key points are that Sara started contractions a little after 4:30 this morning, dilated much faster than expected, pushed for only an hour, and went ALL NATURAL. You gotta give the girl props for pushing out a 13.5" head with out pain killers. I have pictures and will probably get them up later, but I am running on maybe 4 hours of sleep, haven't eaten since 6:30, and am watching the grandparents play pass the baby.
Look for more soo
13 comments:
Congrats! Great job Sara! :)
Congratulations!!! So very happy for y'all! Can't wait to meet him!
Congrats! I carried my phone around all day which I don't normally do so I wouldn't miss the text. Brian and I are so exicted for you guys and we can't wait to meet Noah.
Congratulations! I was checking the blog like it was my job ALL day! :) Can't wait to meet him!
Congrats! We can't wait to meet Noah! Way to go Sara!
Congratulations! Glad everything went well!
Congratulations!! I've been checking all day on your blog! How cute, a little baby boy!!
yay! congrats sara and eric :) Can't wait to see pics of the little guy!
Congrats guys! It was awesome being there at the hospital with you this afternoon, see you tomorrow!
Well, Momma and Poppa, you did it! Congratulations to you and to Noah Thomas on expanding the circle of life. May your home and lives be blessed with joy, love, kindness, knowledge, and mercy. Can't wait to see the three of you. Love to all the grandparents, etc., too.
Congratulations you two...well, I should say three now. That is just so great! And way to go sara. What a trooper. I'm so happy for you both. I bet he is precious.
Jennifer
Congrats!! He's adorable!!!
Just saw the photos on the sidebar! He is really beautiful!!!
Post a Comment