Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thank You!

I just wanted to say a quick thank you to all the well wishers! Everything went great today (it was such a blur that I don't think it has really set in)! If Eric isn't too tired tonight he will probably post some pictures of our perfect little boy, but as for me I am off to sleep land. I am worn out and want to be ready bring and early for a full day with baby Noah!

Thanks again everyone!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Sara. You are awesome. Enjoy these nights in the hospital and get as much rest as you can. Both you and Eric have done a great job keeping us informed on your blog. Thanks for including us in your(I mean Noah's) Big Day. I love the name Noah. - Karen C.

CHAD AND LINDSAY said...

Hey you guys! It's Lindsay (Jason and Crystal's neighbor in Brownsburg). I actually found your blog through a friend of mine and have been keeping up to date on your pregnancy and now the birth of Noah. I just wanted to say congratulations!

Ellie said...

He's wonderful! I'm so glad we got a chance to meet him and see you guys. Have a great weekend with your family :)