Saturday, May 2, 2009

Saturday's Baby Update

Well, D-Day+1 has come and gone, and no new news to report. Sara is sleeping soundly as I type so hopefully that will carry through the night. Of course it is 11:30 and the neighbor kids are playing basketball again, so that might wake her up. I already called them out once today for playing in our evergreen trees this afternoon. You should have seen the kid's face when I snuck up behind him and asked if he was having fun playing in my trees.

We will see what tomorrow holds. Maybe some more Wii Fit will get the baby moving. Check back for updates. (Of course most of you will be reading this tomorrow anyway so I guess I should say check back later today.)

1 comment:

Jennifer L said...

At most, only two more days! Although I think baby Farny is being considerate in that Sara can be a designated driver for one more night on Cinco de Mayo.
By the way, Kendall is all over the 5 + 4 = 9. So you have the 11-year old on your side for today.