Tuesday, May 12, 2009

more pictures

Well, life here has been interesting, mostly trying to find a new rhythm in life. That and wondering where we placed the instruction manual for this baby. For the most part we have been handling it well. We are figuring out what the different cries mean and adjusting to going 24+ hours w/ no dirty dippers and us worrying, to having about 6 in a row and trying to keep up.

For now I will keep the chatter to a minimum and get to what I am sure most of you are dieing to see.....pictures. I have a set created on our flcikr account that you can get to by clicking HERE.

On that note I will leave you to your picture viewing. I have just been informed that our son has pulled both of his legs up into his sleeper and has peed on himself. Let the fun begin.

1 comment:

Family Snodgrass said...

Noah is absolutely precious! Can't wait to meet him the weekend of Nicole's wedding!!!