a glimpse into our madness
bar none... favorite shot
Oh my gosh, he's adorable! You look like a natural!
Ummm, I don't think I have ever seen a more perfect newborn! He's adorable! Congrats!!!
It's Crystal and Jason's friend - Malinda. I found this on facebook so I had to check it! Congratulations. He is adorable! Way to go on doing it natural - I am beyond impressed.
OMG he is so precious!! I wish I was closer so I can see him in person.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
bar none... favorite shot
Oh my gosh, he's adorable! You look like a natural!
Ummm, I don't think I have ever seen a more perfect newborn! He's adorable! Congrats!!!
It's Crystal and Jason's friend - Malinda. I found this on facebook so I had to check it! Congratulations. He is adorable! Way to go on doing it natural - I am beyond impressed.
OMG he is so precious!! I wish I was closer so I can see him in person.
Post a Comment