
The time is sure flying by. He is getting bigger and stronger every day. He is now 14 pounds 10 ounces. I am not sure how long he is, but I just know he is getting longer. He is still sleeping through the night with only the occasional wake up to be re-swaddled which is not bad at all. I am kind of worried about when he does start to roll over and can't be swaddled anymore and how bad that might be. For now though we are sticking with the one arm swaddle and hoping we can continue with the good sleeping for awhile. The picture below is one I took just before he went to bed one night. I can always tell when he is really ready to go to bed when he does this before I even leave the room!
As for the other developments that have happened this past month, there hasn't been anything major. He is talking more and wiggling around a lot more. He is really trying to roll over from his back to his belly, but his arm always gets in the way. He is also trying to sit up, but just doesn't quite have the strength to hold himself up for more than a couple of seconds at a time.
The first weekend in October was spend in Findlay with my family to celebrate Eric's birthday (it's not till the end of the month, but this weekend worked for everyone). My parents got him Rock Band 2, which he has been wanting for awhile. So we ended up playing that for the rest of the weekend. Let's just say I am not good at all and Eric is mastering the drums quite well.
Noah and I planned on staying the following week in Findlay to hang out with my mom, dad, and grandma. It was a nice week of extra help for me and a couple of sewing projects with my new machine. I will create a post once I am done with the projects (they are almost done, but not quite).
Last weekend while Noah and I were still in Ohio, Eric went with my brothers and dad to my aunt and uncle's house in northern Michigan for the annual Taylor golf weekend. I will let him write about the weekend, but from what he told me he had a good time and only one golf club was broken.
Now we are back home and I am trying to sort through all the laundry and get everything back in order. It's always nice to be away for a week, but a pain when you have to come back to reality.
1 comment:
Yay! Thanks for the new post! He is such a cutie!
Post a Comment