Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sewing Update

Well my class last night was awesome. I wish I would have been able to take the class before I finished the sleep sack. They only offer the class once a month so that is why I had to wait. With my new found knowledge I am off to Jo Ann again today to get more supplies for another sleep sack. Noah needs to stay warm this winter so I might as well make another one with my new skills. Plus Jo Ann is having really good sales this week on thread and fleece so I need to stock up!!

For those of you wanting to know which pattern I used for this sleep sack it was Butterick 5220 baby fast and easy. I don't know if I would call it fast and easy for first time sewers, but I was at least able to finish it on my own.

Happy Sewing!!

No comments: