Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A Day at the Park

We went to the park in our neighborhood this past Sunday and Noah got to enjoy swinging, going down the slide, and playing on the jungle gym. I had taken Noah over there a couple of days before just to see what he would do on the swings with me and he loved it. (I say he loved it because he didn't cry so I figured he loved it!) Anyway, I told Eric we should go back and get some pictures. Eric wanted to try a couple of different things on his camera so Noah and I were more than happy to be the models for the afternoon shoot. Here are four of our favorites.
Superman pose with Dad!

We weren't sure what he was looking at but whatever it was he was deep in thought about it.

Bubbles

Swinging with Mom!

1 comment:

jackie said...

Great Pictures! Nicely done Sara!!