Okay so what that it's 5 months after the trip, I am finally getting to the last day post. Then I promise I will do an update on how we have survived the last couple of months without blogging!
The last day was a big day for three of us in the family! It was my twin brother and my 30th (yikes!!) birthday as well as my nephew's (his son) 1st birthday! I loved spending my birthday with the family, I did not like having to leave Wyoming (and the whole flying thing was not my favorite, but I got over it).
 |
| Birthday boys! |
Anyway, when we woke up that morning we had some visitors right outside the window. Mama moose and baby moose were enjoying their breakfast just was we were enjoying our's.
 |
| Noah enjoying the view |
 |
| Why hello baby moose! |
After we loaded everything up and said our goodbyes to part of the group (some left way too early for me to get up, sorry Jason and Liana), we headed back to the ski resort area for a little shopping. We then had to say more goodbyes.
Noah was heading back with my parents and we were headed to the the airport. I was sad to see him go, but he was ready for the adventure ahead (as well as the promise of a pool at the hotel later!).
Eric, Luke, and I had a little extra time before our flight so we went to this well know barn to take pictures of the Tetons. I sure do miss those mountains!
Little man was all ready for the flights ahead. He wasn't as good of a traveler as on the way out, but he sure was happy when we landed.
 |
| This was at the airport after not sleeping, he was so happy to be heading home! |
It was a great trip and we look back on it a lot and can't wait to go back. Maybe when both boys are a little older and we can go on more hikes and adventures.
 |
| Until next time! |
1 comment:
Ahhh...all these Wyoming pictures bring back such happy memories! Can't wait to go back and see more moose!
Post a Comment