Thursday, February 28, 2013

November Update

November was a busy month for us. Lots of family and friend time which is always great!

Little man hit six months and improved his sitting skills!
Eric's cousin and her kids came to stay with us for a night...Noah loved it!!
My obsession continued and my sister and I  started a Facebook page to sell our items!! (Like SaMe Creations on Facebook to see all of our new creations!)
This little guy helped me vote!
We created a monster with this game...well technically it was a cootie!
I had two helpers at IKEA!
The green mustache monster!
We took 6 month pictures...I love them all!
Always the goof ball and little brother thinking, what is he doing now??
The first snow and Noah wanted to tell Luke all about it!
We went to the Children's Museum with some friends to check out the Matchbox car exhibit!
Aunt Carolyn came for a visit!!!

Thanksgiving was at our house this year...so great having both families over to celebrate and be thankful!

We had a photo shoot for SaMe Creations! Check out all the pictures here!

We put up our Christmas tree!!
Eric and I had a date night!!
 It was a great month and the beginning of the holiday season!!


1 comment:

Mom Taylor said...

Great pictures sis! Lots of good memories. Fun to see Luke growing up so fast and Noah right by his side to "help"--such a good big brother!