So now that the Wyoming trip is all written about, I thought I would do a few quick recaps of the months that we have missed on the dear old blog.
September started in Wyoming, but ended with a wedding! We also had some new adventures along the way. Here is a recap in picture form!
The day after Noah got back from Wyoming he started preschool. He actually missed the first day, but I didn't tell him that. I was nervous about school since he had never been good about not being with me or Eric. Also that morning he was not feeling getting ready (he was still on mountain time!), but he did great! He is loving school now and can't wait to go each day.
 |
| The best I could get for first day of school pictures! It was a rough one!! |
 |
| I bought these PJs right after we found out we were having another boy, I was so excited when Luke finally was able to fit into them. Noah loved matching his brother! |
 |
| Helping mommy with the leaves! |
 |
| Enjoying watching the leaves fall around him. |
 |
| I made him a new cardigan out of a onesie. It felt great getting back behind the sewing machine again! |
The last weekend of the month, my little brother Jason got married in Ohio!!! It was a great wedding and we are so happy to have Liana as part of our family!
 |
| Noah loved the limo!! |
 |
| The happy couple! |
So those are the highlights....next up October!!
No comments:
Post a Comment