I'm getting closer to the end...sorry it's taking forever to get these blogs put together.
Anyway, day 7 was our first full day in Jackson and there were three groups of people doing three different things. My mom, sister, the kiddos and I went shopping, big surprise there! Eric, my dad, my brother, and my sister's boyfriend went on a 4 hour ATV trail ride.
 |
| The boys and their ATVs |
 |
| The views |
 |
| The mountains |
My other brother, his fiancee, and my sister-in-law went for horseback riding in the mountains. Sorry I don't have any pictures from that part of the trip.
We all meet up later in the day and did some more sightseeing. On our way back to the house we saw the most unbelievable sky I have ever seen. The pictures are great, but seeing this is person will be something I never forget. It was truly beautiful!
 |
| Spectacular |
 |
| Taken with my iPhone...this just shows you how cool it was! |
Also, this is how I spent a lot of the trip...
the boys were not loving the car after being in it so much that night.
Day 8 was spent around Jackson again. We didn't take that many pictures, sorry!
 |
| Several family member went on the Alpine Slide...they had a blast |
 |
| After the slide, we found this awesome park with rock climbing walls...Noah was in love! |
 |
| Everyone wanted to try! |
 |
| The rain moved in that afternoon |
 |
| We celebrated my nephew's first birthday!!! |
 |
| Oh yeah, the moose just love to hang out in people's front yards! |
Only one more day and we had to head home...
No comments:
Post a Comment