Monday, February 18, 2013

October Recap

October was a fun month.  Lots of new and fun things happened.  Once again, I'll let the pictures do the talking...

I learned to crochet hats and a new obsession began!!
The littlest member tried oatmeal for the first time and we have never looked back.  He was so eager to start eating that it didn't take long for him to be eating three meals a day plus snacks!
We went to pick pumpkins with these two little monsters
Someone learned to sit up and toys became some much more fun!
This sums up Luke so much, almost always has a smile on his face.  This was his first time in a swing, he was a fan!
Eric spent his birthday weekend out golfing with my family.
While daddy was gone, Luke's bottom tooth decided to pop out.  Him and teething do not mix so I was glad this one finally popped out.  The other teeth haven't been any better breaking through, poor guy!
Once Eric got back, we took him to his favorite restaurant, Tijuana Flats for dinner
Everyone helped carve pumpkins.  Noah didn't like the slimy seeds, I was kind of surprised by that.
Our fireman and his little fire dog.  They both did great trick-or-treating.  Luke's hands were ice cold when we got home even with gloves on, but he loved it!

 That was our October in a nutshell, hope you enjoyed!

No comments: