Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Psychic???

Over the weekend we asked the big brother when his baby brother would be here.  He said, matter-of-factly, "Tuesday, Pretzel Day!".  Now we just kind of laughed at him and then asked him what we should call baby brother.  He said, "Baby Dump Truck."


So I didn't really think much of it again other than when I told our parents about it because we just thought it was so funny.  Well yesterday while looking online I saw an ad for National Pretzel Day, April 26th!!!  Can you believe there is such a thing???  I was shocked!  Now I know it's not a Tuesday, but just the fact that there is a pretzel day and it is tomorrow, I almost didn't believe it.

So as for the Tuesday, May 1st, my induction day is a Tuesday!!  Yeah it kind of freaks me out. We will see which day is right...just wanted to share.

As a side note, my parents arrived to help out this last week.  I am so lucky to have them!  My dad always wants a project and I am always more than ready to have a project ready for him.  So what is he working on now???? Painting our kitchen and living room.  Here is a sneak peek of the changes!!


1 comment:

G n G said...

Love the blue kitchen! Did mine in a similar blue 2 years ago and have really enjoyed it ever since:)

I'm bettng on Noah and pretzel day!