Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Weekend

We had a fantastic Easter weekend.  With the great weather, fun activities, and family, we really couldn't have asked for more.  Here are some pictures (thanks to Grandpa Farny for being the photographer for the weekend!).

We colored eggs...the little man loved it!
We sang some songs
We played with all of Daddy's childhood toys
We played with bubbles
And basically made a big mess, but we had fun!
Then it was time to do a little egg hunting!
Ohh what's in here???
When you don't have any competition for  finding the eggs, your basket gets a little full!
Let's see what we got
Oh yummy, goldfish and jellybeans!!
He also found his baskets...
The Easter Bunny was really good to Noah!

 On Sunday, we got all dressed up and headed over to church.

Posing with his Aunt Catherine...so cute!
I know it's fuzzy, but at least we are all smiling!
 After church, I wanted Eric to go take some pictures at a park near his parents house.  The tulips are just gorgeous and I knew he wouldn't mind taking pictures!
The colors are crazy!!
My handsome men!! 
I have never seen tulips like this before...

All in all we had a great weekend.  With another weekend done, it means one more week down until Baby Brother is here.  As of today I am 37 weeks and considered full term, so starting today I will be doing jumping jacks, eating spicy food, and lots of walking to get things moving.  We'll see if it helps anything, but I would like brother here soon!!!

2 comments:

Family Snodgrass said...

You look wonderful! Happy Easter!

G n G said...

Great pictures! You all look awesome and so ready for Baby Brother to show up. Hoping it's soon.