Monday, April 2, 2012

Children's Museum with Grandma and Grandpa Farny

This weekend we decided to take a trip to the Children's Museum with Eric's parents.  They have a new Lego exhibit and a Mr. Potato Head exhibit that the little man really likes, so we figured why not.

Why hello Mr. Potato Head!
The little man swan with fish...
looked for space rocks...
mined for coal with Daddy...
drove a skid steer...
played with trains...
played with boats...
built a dam with Daddy...
played in a tree house...
became a dinosaur...
took care of the dino eggs...
and basically wore himself out!
We had a great time and everyone was tired after our fun filled morning.  We can't wait to go again and hopefully have baby brother with us!

On a side note, baby brother's debut is less than 4 weeks away (or at least I hope it is).  I did have my 36 week appointment today and baby is still in there cooking away.  I am hoping that something happens soon, but not too soon...two weeks would be great!!!  We'll see what happens, for now I am trying to enjoy my time with just Noah and I.

No comments: