Monday, April 16, 2012

38 week update



Well folks we are two weeks away from baby brother's due date and not a lot is happening.  I had another doctor's appointment today and I'm still not dilated.  I did have a non-stress test though and things are looking great from him!  So we will just continue to wait and let baby brother cook a little longer, but hopefully not too much longer because I am getting pretty uncomfortable!

Someone wasn't feeling the whole photo shoot tonight
As for what we are up to while we wait...lots of playing inside and reading books.  Our little guy got a pretty bad cold and an ear infection so he hasn't been up for much either.  I am liking him being a little less active, I just wish he felt better.  There is nothing worse than watching him when he is sick, he was just so miserable.  Luckily we are on the mend (thanks to antibiotics) and we will have our bundle of energy back.

I have been working on a couple of crafty things for baby brother and will show them off once he arrives.  I also got most of Noah's birthday decorations done.  I wanted to have stuff done early so if baby brother did decide to come early I would have it ready.

That's the update for now!

No comments: