Monday, April 23, 2012

39 week update

Here we are, one week away from my due date and still waiting on baby brother.

Hugs for baby brother

Everyone is ready for him to get here, but he is content hanging out on the inside.  I just don't think he realizes how cool it is on the outside world!!



However as we wait we at least have an end date set for an induction.  I talked to my doctor this morning and asked how she felt about inducing me sometime soon.  I am all about the natural birth, but I am not good at waiting.  If anyone knows anything about me, they know I am not patient at all and am usually early and like to be early to things.  It's just who I am, so this waiting and not knowing when this could happen makes me really anxious.  Anyway, she said she could induce on Sunday or next Tuesday (which is my actual due date).  I said I would like to wait until Tuesday and there you have it.  We are set for induction on May 1st!!!  Now I know there is still a chance that this baby could make his arrival before then and I would love that, but at least I have an end date.  It puts my anxious mind a little more at ease!

No comments: