Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Where did May go???

The month of May has been a busy one in our house hold.  I won't bore you with all the details, but I will fill you in on why I haven't been on blogger in a while.

The weekend after the little man's party we had friends and family in town.  Friday night we went over to a hot air balloon show.
It was pretty windy that night
He loved watching all the balloons!
So cute!!
Then on Saturday the little guy got to go to the Children's Museum with Grandma Farny (sorry I didn't bring the camera so no pictures) while Eric and his dad took some friends from Italy on a tour on Indianapolis.  Since Eric was the tour guide he didn't get a ton of pictures of the other places they visited, but here are some from the Speedway.

Camaros all in a row at the Motor Speedway
The pits

The bricks
That next week at playgroup we had Toddler Prom 2011 (look back at Baby Prom 2010 to see how much the kids have changed!).
The boys before we left...so handsome!

The kiddos all dressed up!
He wasn't feeling the love and didn't feel like sitting with the group anymore!
His first dinner date for prom!!
Playing the drums for the kids on the dance floor
By the end of prom he was in no mood for more pictures!
The weekend after prom Eric and I ran in the Geist 5k which we have done for the last 4 years (okay I missed one since Noah was only 2 weeks old at the time).  We both did great!  I even got my best time yet and Eric was able to run most of it even with a bum knee!!!
Run, Eric run!!
It was so hot that morning!
So that brings us mostly up to date.  This Memorial Day weekend will be a post of it's own because of all the fun we had.  I will be compiling pictures and make a post soon.  Also I have some fun crafting news to tell everyone about, but I am waiting on a few things so that I can post about that....so be prepared and in the mean time check out my other crafting blog, Crafty Mamas!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Crafty News?!? Can't wait to hear about it!!

Jenny said...

That pic of you and Noah looking at the hot air balloons is great! And I'm super excited about your crafting news!!