Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Birthday Celebrations!

Noah is 2...how did that happen?  I am still not quite sure I know where the last two years went.  I mean it seems like yesterday he was this size...


Anyway, his birthday celebrations started on Thursday with a party with his playgroup buddies.  Like I posted before Noah picked out Mickey (with some help from mom!) as the theme for his party.  So I made a t-shirt, a birthday banner, cupcakes, and favor bags all decked out with Mickey.

Happy birthday to me!
Mickey cupcakes!!
Is my face clean, mom?
Mickey treats for everyone!
The celebrations continued for the rest of the weekend.  Friday my family came into town so that we would be ready to run the Mini Marathon on Saturday.  Saturday was his actual birthday and also the race (I will post a blog about that soon) so I decide to have his big party on Sunday. (I wanted to make sure everyone would be able to walk and enjoy the party, so we rested up Saturday afternoon.)

Everyone arrived on Sunday for the big party and the little guy was ready to party.  He was a good sport for the whole thing.  One minor meltdown once he realized everyone was singing for him, but a cupcake helped get him back to himself.  Thanks again to everyone that was able to make it to the party.  We are so blessed with such great family and friends!!!

Started off fine...
even blew out the candle himself...

but then realized everyone was looking at him and he wasn't happy.
The cake, Mickey and friends!
Cupcakes always make you feel better!
Presents!!
Loving his new trucks...
and golf clubs!
We had a wonderful birthday weekend and are looking forward to many more birthday celebrations to come.

No comments: