Playgroup this week was fabulous. We had a baby prom!! With everyone buying outfits for Easter and only being able to wear them once, we held a baby prom to use these outfits one more time. So after looking through the pictures I took I found a cute little story to tell. I hope you enjoy!

The first few babies to arrive

Formal pictures first

Olivia and Hudson's first date

They both aren't feeling it too much

So Noah makes his move

Which boy will she choose???

Hudson wins out

Olivia loving the fact the boys are fighting for her attention

Noah is over it. He would rather eat his graham cracker.

Tyler arrives and doesn't like his odds with just one girl around!

Olivia doesn't like the "new" guy

Noah looking for a new girl

He found the lovely Miss Aubrey!!!

But when all is said and done, Noah would rather eat his graham crackers!!
We had a blast and will never forget all the fun we had with the babies today. I hope Noah has a little better luck with the ladies at his next prom.
4 comments:
Noah's got his god father's skills when it comes to the ladies!
This is the cutest thing ever!!!!
I love that!!!!!
That is SO adorable! I love that idea! Noah is a doll! Happy 1st Bday!
Post a Comment