Sunday, May 8, 2011

Easter Weekend

I know this is a couple of weeks late, but we have been really busy around here and I will be sure to get everything caught up on here in no time.

So for Easter weekend we headed to Ohio.  Saturday turned into a really busy day seeing all sorts of family.  Eric's sister Catherine played volleyball at the college in my parent's town so we all headed over there to watch a game.  Noah was much more interested in walking around the campus than sitting and watching his aunt play.  After the game we headed back to my parents house to see my aunt and uncle how were driving through town.  When they were leaving Eric's parents and sister were pulling up to the house after all of her games were done.  We spent some time with the whole family which was nice!  After Eric's family headed home we decided that we should decorate some eggs for the Easter Bunny to hide.  The little guy enjoyed decorating the eggs, but was more interested in the little wire thing they give you to dunk the eggs with.




The Easter Bunny was able to find the eggs and hide them throughout the living room.  However once Noah found his basket there was no more hunting for eggs, he wanted to know what was in the basket!  Here are a couple of pictures from the day.



Sorry, I thought I had some more pictures from the weekend.  I guess we just got wrapped up in other things to take anymore pictures.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

OH my goodness look at how handsome he looks!! Adorable