Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I'm so hood


So for those of you that know that song then you will get the title, but if you don't then the pictures are just cute!

2 comments:

eric said...

Yeah, I wear my diaper around my waist
And I always thump when I'm in the place
cause you and your camera are ready to take
(I'm so hood)
And if you feel me put your hands up
(hood)
My little man, hey can you stand up?
(i'm so hood)
Because someday you will walk it out
and you not hood
if you don't know what I'm talkin 'bout

JJ said...

I got one!!
Man she said she want a hood farny
I keep purping by the pound
the diaper still stinky, yall know I run the town
Hood Farny
and i keep a bad baby around
thick baby, long hair, poop white yellow, red brown
Hood Farny
and my trike sittin on 24's
flats look like spinners,you aint know?
Hood Farny
im a play the game , how it go
they can take me out the hood
but im a keep my hood ooon
Hood Farny!