Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Fun times in Findlay and Labor Day Photo Session

Mr. Man and I have done a bit of traveling in the last week. Two weekends ago we went over to my brother's house in Columbus to see the finished product on all of his projects on his house. He has done a lot of great things to his house in the two years since he bought it. He has finished the basement, installed a deck and converted an under the stairs closet into a wine cellar, just to name a few of the bigger projects. Here is a picture of the wine cellar!

It was a great weekend to spend time with family! We even celebrated my other brother's graduation for his MBA and our birthday's since not all of us could be together for Labor Day weekend. I got a really fun new Wii game called Wii Resort. It's a blast and we had a lot of fun playing it with the family.

After the weekend in Columbus, we said goodbye to Eric and headed back to my parents house in Findlay for the rest of the week. We had a great week with my mom, dad, and sister. It was nice to have help and an extra set of hands during the day to play with the little guy or to get him caught up on all the latest Lowe's deals!


My birthday was during the week we were in Findlay so my parents took me out to dinner and I got to open my presents from them early because my mom wanted me to "practice" using my present. They got me a new sewing machine!! I was so excited. I made my first project too, with a lot of help from my sister. Here is a picture of the final product.

After our week in Findlay we headed up to the lake house for labor day weekend. We were very excited to be seeing Eric once again! I don't know who missed him more, me or Mr. Man??? We had a great weekend and on Saturday Eric took advantage of the nice weather to take pictures of the little guy. Here are a couple of my favorite pictures. There were a lot and I wish I could put them all on here, but I tried to choose the best.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Noah he can come visit me at Ohio State anytime he wants :)
Love,
Auntie Meg

Grandma T. said...

I miss Noah so much! (Oh, and you, too, Sara!) You both were so much fun---we especially enjoyed Noah's bath time! Come again any time!
Love,
Grandma T.