The one down side of the appointment (other than the shots) was the fact that she still heard his murmur and told us to make an appointment with the cardiologist. I knew this was a possibility so I had kind of prepared for it. She did say that the murmur was getting louder which could be a good thing since the whole is getting smaller and thus making a louder noise. So hopefully we can get into the cardiologist soon to get everything checked out.
Other than that our little guy has been continue to amaze us each day. He is really starting to play with things as you can see from the videos below.
Some of the developments this month has been the playing and singing which I have posted about before. He also is really into being a part of the crowd sitting at the dinner table with us each night or when we are out to eat at restaurants. He is not at all interested in sitting in his car seat and stare at the ceiling anymore. He is also teething and has been for awhile. I can see his bottom two teeth just below the surface, but they have been sitting there for a couple of weeks so who knows when they will break through.
I just have to add these next couple of pictures as well. They were taken this weekend.
Noah making sure his outfit looked okay in the mirror before we took the pictures.
Noah showing off his muscles in his camo pants.
2 comments:
It's awesome to see how he's growing up! Those camo pants are sweet! Let me know if you find a matching pair my size!!!
-Uncle Jason
I second Jason's comment about the pants, they are pretty killer! If he wore those out here in Wyoming no one would be able to find him, things are pretty brown!
Post a Comment