Yes, I am aware that it's the beginning of May and spring has just begun, (I know this because my eyes feel like a cat lives inside them, my running nose could help power our home, and we just now put our snowmobile stuff away) but I am already seeing signs of summer.
I say this because I am currently sitting at the lake house, staring out the window , and looking at the remaining boat lifts that still need to be placed in the water. No my fingers didn't slip, I did type in the word "Lake House". This summer the Taylor's have decided to add high speed internet at the lake! Seeing as how I am here, I needed to test it out and document the occasion. :) Now, don't you fear...I won't be venturing into the sub-arctic water this weekend. Sara and I came up to deliver a portion of the cow the family purchased last month and to pick up one of the toys from the shop. From here we will venture further north into Michigan for a fund raising event with our volleyball friends....I will post more after the fact as I am sure there will be stories to share. I guess those lifts will just have to wait for another weekend. darn.
Another reason I know summer is approaching is the fact I am already battling our front yard. I did something last year that killed about half the grass, and have no idea what it was. So last weekend we tore up everything that was dead and spread new seed. Now it looks like a bomb went off, and I am keeping my fingers crossed that something starts to grow soon.
Well off to bed.
1 comment:
Good to hear from ya. I have a feeling we may soon become bloggers too...Definitely feeling the warmth here.
from Niki and the boyz
Post a Comment