Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A New Begining

It was only a matter of time before I would give in to the pressures of the blogging world. After being inspired by a new friend of ours, Jennifer, I figured we might as well give it a try.

Our intention for this blog is to simply keep everyone informed about what is happening in our hectic lives. Hopefully between the two of us, we can keep enough interest to not let this go stale. (if that does happen, I give you all permission to harass us about it) Of course if any of you know Sara....once we decide to start bringing little Farnys into the world, there should be plenty for us to talk about.

With that awkwardness done, I will save my ramblings and self descriptions for later....enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heeey Eric......whhaaat's happening......

I think I need you to start a blog page dedicated to one of your favorite movies. If you could do that, that would just be grreeeaaat.

Oh, and I need you to come in on Saturday and Sunday. That would be teerrriffic.

Byyee!!

BL

Mom Taylor said...

Eric & Sara,
Glad to see you started a blog. You're right--you have very busy lives, so this will be nice to see if we've missed anything!
Can't wait to read your postings.
Love,
Mom Taylor

Anonymous said...

Whud up playaz! yay! more ways for me to stalk/harass you!!! thanks yo! love meg
ps its sibs weekend here this weekend u should come!

Jericho said...

expect random comments from me @ 3 in the morning!