Now, if horses aren't your thing, and betting on what happens in a Farny weekend is, then I have your trifecta results here.
1. ME, I was a winner this weekend!
Yep I was the lucky winner of an extra hour at the marina this weekend, along with new scratch in the side of the waverunner haul. After arriving to what I thought was a simple pick up and drive home, I was greeted with the kind people telling me they forgot the order and it would be another 40 minutes. I was soon to realize that they must have meant 40 minutes nautical time as it was closer to 1 hour and 5 mins. After loading up and heading home, I was greeted one final time at the gate. It appears they forgot to give me the paper work and inform that they scratched the haul when they picked it up. JOYOUS! Luckily its a simple surface scratch and we can take it back in the fall for them to repair free of charge. However they said it would be 2-3 weeks, so I guess we should prepare for 3-5 weeks instead....being that its nautical time and all.
2. Our friend Jason.
Who had the most fun Saturday night and only had one free thumb...this guy.

We attended a reverse raffle with some friends on Saturday night. Although Jason didn't win anything, he won the prize for being the life of the party and the last one to wake up after an event filled night. Here's to you, you dancing fool

3. Jason's sister, Steph.
Steph was the grand prize winner at the raffle, taking home $5,000 big. As a token of her generosity, she offered to buy Taco Bell for everyone that was staying the night. After pulling up to the drive thru-window, she was informed it would be $37.82. Having never spent this much at Taco Bell, she was caught off guard, but quickly proceeded to try and pass her large cardboard check through the window as her form of payment. The girl working the window seemed a little confused and didn't think they could accept her check....I wonder if she had to go ask her manager? Thankfully she had additional cash so we could all enjoy the late night treat. Thanks again Steph.
Well another year passes with the Farny's failing to win any cash prizes. But at least we have the waverunner back in service, new stories about Jason, and free Taco Bell. What more could someone want? .....o yeah, some more money.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh...I am cracking up about trying to give the Taco Bell lady the big cardboard check! ha...I would have paid to see that.
Post a Comment