So once again I had big plans to keep up with everything going on in December, but time got out away from me and I am just now compiling our pictures. I will try and highlight as much as I can. I am also finding out that we really didn't take as many pictures as I thought, so bare with me.
I hosted my playgroup's 3rd annual cookie exchange once again this year. I still can't believe it has been three years since we first started this tradition, but I just love it. I didn't take any pictures from the big day. Between the number of kids and trying not to eat all the different cookies right then and there I just spaced taking pictures. I did take a picture of the little man with some of the props I made for the kiddos to pose with.
| Our little reindeer! |
The weekend before Christmas my brother, sister-in-law, and nephew came over to visit for the weekend. I just loved having them! We tried to go to the zoo to see all the lights, but apparently so did everyone else in Indy, so we turned around and just drove around the neighborhoods and looked at the lights.
| I mean look at him, it's he the cutest! |
The week before Christmas the little man and I decided we would spend some extra time with my mom and dad. Eric has a big project due soon and he was going to be putting in a lot of late hours. So we decided we would stay out of his hair and head over to Ohio. The little guy loved it. He got to see his first hockey game (my dad was playing and he thought it was the coolest thing ever).
| Look at Grandpa go! |
He also got to play with soap suds for the first time. We used to do this all the time as kids. My mom says it was an easy was to mop!!! I am thinking I will be doing this a lot more often at our house.
| Look at what I made mom, a soap pie! |
I am sure I am missing other things we did, but for now that's all I have. I am going to look at the rest of our pictures and hopefully (before the end of the week) get us up to date.
No comments:
Post a Comment