Sunday, December 4, 2011

Beginning of the Christmas Season

To start off our Christmas season we went to the Children's Museum to sit on Santa's lap (or so I thought).

Noah wasn't a fan.  I think between the line and not really caring who Santa is, he just wasn't in the mood.  On a side note the first time I asked him what he wanted from Santa he said cereal.  I am pretty sure Santa can do that! Anyway, here are a couple of other pictures from our morning at the museum.
Riding the slide with Dad
Ice fishing
He got one!!!
Ice skating!
In the ice castle
Becoming a frog...no good pictures of the finished product since he was jumping around too much 
Once last ride, this time with Mom
We have plenty of other holiday fun planned and I will try and blog about it as much as I can.  One fun thing that is coming up that I will for sure be blogging about is when we find out what Baby Farny is going to be.  I am anxiously awaiting to find out.  It's funny that with Noah we didn't find out and I was okay with that, this time it's killing me not knowing.  So we will find out soon and let the world know!!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I love all of the pictures--looks like a lot of fun! Can't wait to do stuff like that with Will :)