Monday, May 3, 2010

Update

So it has been awhile since I have been on here to post an update so I am going to make this quick. You know we have a birthday coming up and lots of stuff to get ready for that big day. Since I last wrote we have had a lot going on. Here is a list of all the happenings in the little man's life.
  • He was sick (an ear infection) so we had a pretty fussy baby on our hands for awhile
  • He passed his cold onto me, so I was out of commission for a couple of days (hence the lack of posts)
  • He started standing on his own
  • He took his first step
  • He took his first multiple steps in a row...I am thinking it won't be too much longer before we have a walker, but I am not forcing anything. I don't want to have to chase him around anymore than I already do!
  • He got his fifth tooth (no longer a vampire baby!!!)
  • We are done nursing. The boy loves his sippy cup now. He is also switching over to cow's milk and loves it!!
So there is the update. Sorry I don't have any pictures. With us both being sick and busy around here I haven't been taking as many pictures as I would like. Don't worry though, with his first birthday coming up we will have a whole new set of pictures for everyone.

No comments: