Thursday, May 20, 2010

Birthday Weekend - Part 2

The birthday weekend concluded Sunday with the little guy's big birthday party. We had family and friends come over for the festivities. He did really well through the whole thing. I wasn't sure how he would do with people staring at him while he ate the cake, but he loved it. So here are some pictures from the day for you to enjoy!

His cake which matched his plates perfectly!! (I just had to use the Noah's Arc theme...it was too easy)
The yummy cupcakes my mom made for him
Isn't quite sure what to do with the cake...
It didn't take long to figure it out!
All done!!
(don't worry he didn't eat that whole cake, I cut just a small piece off)
Now the fun part...presents!!
The kiddos playing with the new toys!
His new lawn mower..he loves it!
His friend testing out his other new toy!!

It was a wonderful day. We are spoiled with such great family and friends. The little man has not stopped playing with all of his new toys. I think he thinks he is at a different house because of all the new stuff.

2 comments:

Bill said...

Wish Jenny and I could have been there!

darci said...

so cute! happy birthday noah!