Friday, May 14, 2010

New Developments

Okay so I know that I still haven't posted about Noah's birthday party, but I am waiting on some pictures from family members so it will just have to wait till after this weekend.

But something very important has happened this week in our lives. Noah is walking!!! He was taking a lot of steps on Sunday and Monday, then Tuesday was when he just went for it. Here is a video of his first attempt down the hallway.


He is still mainly crawling, but each day there are more and more walking adventures to be had. He has also figured out the stairs and just thinks it is so funny when he goes up them. Needless to say the gate at the bottom of the stairs is now up all the time.

Anyway, I thought this would tide everyone over till I got the rest of the pictures to post about the party. Also we had another birthday party for him yesterday with all the kids from playgroup so I will try and get pictures from that to post as well. (May is just a busy month for us and I will try and keep up as best as I can!)

3 comments:

G n G said...

I love the sound effects!!!! Go, Noah:)

Jenny said...

I love that video! He is the cutest! It sounded like he was saying "ok...ok", like he was really concentrating! Good job Noah!

Family Snodgrass said...

Way to go, Noah!!!