He really has been on the move lately too. It's only been a little over a week, but he is getting pretty fast at crawling. At first he wouldn't go onto the hard work floors because he would just slip around. Not now, he is all over the place.
So about the working out for me. I started training this week to run/walk the mini-marathon in Indy in May (this is something I have always wanted to do so I am really excited to actually be doing it). I have taken Noah to the kid's center at the gym and he just does not like it. They have had to come and stop my work out every time but once. I have tried different times of the day to see if that would helps things, but no go. We are going to try one more time on Saturday, but I just feel so bad for both Noah and the babysitters that I don't know what to do other than wait and train once Eric gets home. I have thought about taking in some toys of his own to see if that would do anything. I will keep everyone updated on how this whole thing works out.
3 comments:
I think that's the one drawback of being a stay-at-home mom: baby never wants to hang with anyone else! Andrew hates going to the drop-off daycare we have available to us. I think they just have to either have more exposure to that kind of thing or wait until they're older.
I know getting up early isn't fun but I highly recommend giving going when your gym opens a try. Eric would still be at home to watch Noah and it's a heck of a lot less crowded (if it's anything like my gym) at 5 AM versus 5 PM
I have a solution. I will quit school and watch him!
PS: LOVE the pics, he is so darn cute!
Post a Comment