So I was just going to continue posting about our Christmas break, but our little guy had a big day today. Two major events happened in his little life.
His first tooth broke through his little gums today. He has been more fussy the last two days and the nights haven't been the greatest for him as well. So I am hoping that now that it is through we will be back to normal.
The second big event was he rolled over from his back to his belly. Now this may seem late to some people, but for him it's a big thing. Ever since he has been able to sit up he has wanted nothing to do with being on his belly so I thought he would never roll over, but tonight he did it. I was talking to Eric on the phone and he was trying to grab for the phone and over he went. I know this means he is that much closer to crawling, but it is still fun to watch him learn new things.
Okay now back to editing the Christmas blogs!
1 comment:
Congrats to Noah and hopefully he's calmed down a little!
Post a Comment