On Thursday our little guy turned 8 months old. I still can't believe how fast times goes by. He truly is getting so big and on the verge of new things everyday. The photo shoot to get this picture was a tough one, he would not keep his little legs still so this is the best I could get.
This past month has been a busy one for us as you could have seen from the blogs. I am sure the next month will be just as busy, especially if he starts to crawl here soon. He is oh so close. Just last night he figured out how to go from his stomach to a sitting position by pushing up onto his knees then over the rest of the way. It is so incredible to watch him learn new things.
As for how he is doing with the eating. He loves to eat solids, especially ones he can feed himself like Puffs and Cheerios. Just the other day I put a couple of frozen peas on tray and he loved them. He has also tried yogurt recently and loves that as well! Now we are trying to work on using the sippy cup, but he hasn't quite fully figured that one out yet.
Here are some new videos of the little guy showing off some of his new skills. We truly are blessed to have him in our lives and we cherish all the moments we have with him!!!
1 comment:
Happy 8 months Noah!
Post a Comment