After our doctor appointment I went out and bought these since she said he was ready for them. At first he wasn't so sure about the texture, but now he loves them. I think we will try Cheerios next, but these are softer and I don't worry about him choking on these since they dissolve so quickly. Anyway, here is a video of him eating them.
Also, here are a couple of pictures from after his snack.
4 comments:
Good Job, Noah! I can't believe how much he has developed in just a week!
he is such a sweetie! a little advice about cheerios...Alexa will be ten months and we live off of cheerios. The best ones that seem to disolve really well even better than original cheerios are the mulitgrain. They have rice, wheat, bran, and another one. They seem to disolve better than the original. I would stay away from the strawberry yogurt cheerios. Alexa gags on them and has been eating cheerios for a while now. They have too hard of a coat on them and take too long to disolve and the babes can be impatient on swallowing them before they should. Such a big boy. Isn't it so fun to watch them do new things every week! Good luck. Hope things are well for you guys!:)
Is that Yanni or John Tesh playing in the background??????
I gagged on the strawberry yogurt cheerios too.
Post a Comment