Sunday, December 20, 2009

a man of many hats

The other day we realized that our little guy has a lot of hats for someone in his position. So we decided to take pictures of him in some of them.

Now being the gentleman that he is, he knew it was impolite to wear hats in the house. This caused the need for military strategy and a team of trained individuals to capture the pictures above. Below is the shot taken immediately after the corresponding one above. Clearly this event could not have been captured by one individual alone. Notice the one handed technique used, leaving the free hand available to ward off those who dare to try and stop him.

Of course I believe it was more because he doesn't like to hide his natural fohawk.

3 comments:

Megan said...

I'm so glad you did this!! It's so cute!

Megan said...

PS: I think he's going to be right handed!

Bill said...

How many of those will he be bundled up in at one time while on a snowmobile next week???