Wednesday, December 9, 2009

7-months!

Our little guy turned 7 months old on Monday. I finally got around to taking his picture last night. No new stats this month since we just went to the doctor last month. He is starting to grow out of his 3-6 months clothes and into the 6-9 month size which is fun since it means new clothes, but sad because he has so many cute outfits that I still want to squeeze him into one last time.


He also decided that last night was going to be the night he started saying dada!!! He has said baba and mama, but now that he has said dada he won't stop. It's pretty cute actually.




This last month has been so wonderful. He really is getting out of the baby phase with him eating solids and playing so well by himself. It has truly been amazing to watch him change this month, I think because I seem to notice something new everyday.

1 comment:

Megan said...

This is so cute!!! I'm so impressed!