Monday, December 14, 2009

Party Weekend

This past weekend we had two different parties to attend. One for just adults and the other for the whole family.

Saturday night was the Christmas party for Eric's office. We meet some of his coworkers for a drink at a restaurant before heading over to the party. We always have a blast at this party. This year I bought a new outfit for the party. Now if you know me, you know I like to have Eric and I match when we go out to parties like this. (He may not like it, but I think it is fun.) So this year was no different. You can't tell in the pictures but I bought red shoes to match his red tie. It was so fun.Anyway, back to the party. It was great. Good food, good friends, dancing, and a couple of adult beverages! We missed the little guy while we were out, but it was great to get a way for an evening. Thanks again to Eric's parents for coming down and watching Noah so we could go out!!

So then on Sunday we had a Play Group Christmas party. It was also a lot of fun. All the kids were dressed up in their Christmas outfits. Here are a couple of pictures of the kids.

If you notice the progression of the shots, Noah got a hand to the face and didn't make it too long. Eric thinks he needs to toughen up since it was a girl who "hit" him. Oh well, it was still wonderful to see all the kids play and get the families together for Christmas.

We have a full week this week and will post again once I have time.

3 comments:

Bill said...

I think she was jealous of Noah's great hair

Darci said...

It's a good thing Noah is a gentleman and didn't hit her back!

jackie said...

lol those baby pics cracked me up. It was the first thing I noticed that Noah was getting beat up on. No worries Noah your girlfriend Gretta will set her straight! ha, ha..