Our little guy is getting stronger and stronger each day. Last week he rolled over for the first time (while I had my back to him, but daddy was watching so we had him do it again and he did). Well he hasn't done it since then until yesterday. We were able to get these rolls on video!!
He was kind of tired and not too happy we were putting him on his tummy, but it made him want to roll over even more. Enjoy the videos as well as a couple of pictures from play time last night.
I love sitting on mommy's lap!

Look at his hair...he is growing a mullet.

And finally he loves to pose for pictures.
4 comments:
This is adorable!! I'm so proud! I love the last picture because you can see his little neck! So cute! Good Job, Noah!
Love,
Aunt Megan
Glad to see he's got his Uncle Bill's strength!
I think Noah is getting cuter every time I see him if that's possible. Soon he'll be pulling everything off your coffee table. :)
I LOVE MY NEPHEW
Post a Comment