
Well here we are in August and that means our little guy is now 3 months old. I really can't believe it. Everyone says how fast it will go by and I didn't really believe it till now. The last three months have flown by.
If you have been following the blog you already know that there have been lots of first in the last month. I think the biggest being able to roll over. He is doing it a little more often these days, but still not every day.
Just this past week he has started to reach for things and grab at the rings we hold in front of him. I love just watching him when he learns something new. It is incredible to think that he is learning so much each day and really taking everything in.
As for our daily routine, he and I are getting things into a good little schedule. He is eating every three hours or so and taking 3-4 naps a day. We are working on getting the naps moved from always being in the swing and into his crib, but he sleeps so well in the swing that there are times he just needs a good nap and he gets put into the swing! He has dropped all of his night time feedings, but he still wakes himself up a couple of times a night and fusses around until one of us comes into his room to calm him.
1 comment:
he is such a big boy sitting in his seat. i love how his pics in the blog below look like he has watery eyes.
Post a Comment