Last week our little guy had his first major blowout, one his uncle Bill would be proud of. Now we have had a couple that have tested the outer limits of the diaper, but this one came full circle and was coming out the front. The first of many I suppose. We were talking to some friends the other day that said they just changed one that was up to the ears......can't wait. (sorry, no pictures of this blessed event)
I thought I would also share a few other observations that made me laugh over the past week. Last weekend as we drove home from the lake, I think we saw more vehicles pulled off the side of the road than actually on it. Several flat tires, one complete blowout, a couple overheated cars, some with tow stickers that looked like they were there for awhile, and a handful without gas.
One of the laughable ones though was a prius that ran out of gas. I only know that because the couple were walking back to it with a gas can. Guess they should have installed a hand crank on the front or some solar panels. The other was a truck that was clearly running on fumes....unless its normal practice to coast at 5 mph along the shoulder while rocking back and forth to keep it moving.
4 comments:
Glad to hear that Noah was paying attention when I had a talk with him about giving his parents surprises!
you get to change the next one
I just checked my calendar and I'm busy that day.
hiyoooooooo
Post a Comment