Two weekends ago we headed over to Winchester for a baby shower thrown for Noah by the Welch's. It was a great time and Noah got a lot of really great gifts.
He got a activity mat that he loves! Books that he loves for us to read, lots of new clothes and toys, and an infant carrier (which we are starting to like more and more once I figured out that I can actually turn him so he facing out and can see the world). We even got something to share....a new Boppy cover!
We got to see friends that we hadn't seen in a while and catch up with everyone. Noah did well during the day without his usual nap time favorites. He is becoming quite the traveler and hasn't really had any major problems in the car. Luckily he likes motion putting him to sleep so he basically just sleeps the entire time we are in the car.
This past weekend we traveled once again to the lake house in Michigan for Father's Day. It was great weekend with both sides of the family being there for Father's Day. Noah gave some great gifts...picture frames for all of his Grandpa's and for his dad. He is such a thoughtful little man.
While we were up at the lake we decided we had to have Noah in a swimming suit. He sure did look cute it in even if he didn't get in the water to test it out.
Other than our busy weekends Noah and I have been just loving life day to day. He is getting better about eating less often throughout the day so I am able to run more errands without having to worry about if he is going to want to eat or not. He is continuing to gain weight at a great rate. Today at our breastfeeding support group I weighed him and he is up to 10 lbs 9.7 ounces!!! I love going to this group because I can see each week how much he is growing and eating. Plus it is nice to hear that other women are having the same problems/triumphs that you are each week.
Here are a couple more pictures that to me looks like Noah is reading the book I have in front of him or that we are reading to him. I love it!
3 comments:
He's getting so big!
From the looks of things he'll be crawling by the time you guys get to the lake house for the 4th!
I love that picture! Looks like he's deep in thought, reading :)
Post a Comment