I am taking over again for a quick update.
As of Friday I was 39 weeks along and still waiting. Baby Farny is getting quite comfortable in there and doesn't seem to want to leave anytime soon. No dilation or anything as of yet. While at my appointment I asked the doctor how big she thought Baby Farny was and she said that if I went to my due date the baby would be over 8 pounds (8lbs 2 oz to 8 and a half pounds were her exact words which Eric and I both thought was interesting that she was so specific). I asked about induction and how long after my due date they would let me go and she said only about a week. So the end is in sight, we just don't know for sure when that will be. I am still feeling good with only minor swelling of the feet and an occasional headache from lack of good sleep. I even went out to watch Eric play beach volley ball in the afternoon and last night I went out for a bachelorette dinner!! So I am not really slowing down too much.
My last day of work before my maternity leave was on Friday. So this week I will be a pretty lazy. My best friend and her daughter are come to stay with me for a couple of days so that I don't go stir-crazy waiting for baby. So I am super excited about that. I think my mom will also come down closer to the due date also to keep me from going insane waiting. Now all of this could change if Baby Farny wants to make his/her arrival early, but I would rather be prepared with someone to hang out with than be here twiddling my thumbs.
We will keep everyone posted with the latest on Baby Farny since the laptop is in our "hospital bags" that have been packed for the last couple of weeks. (Can you tell we are ready for this baby to come??)
No comments:
Post a Comment