Sara had her 37 week appointment and no major changes to make note of. Nothing has opened, dilated, dropped, moved, flipped, spun, or twisted. The doctor feels the baby is head down, which we can believe from the constant kicking to the rib cage. The nursery is ready, Sara is ready, and baby is ready. So its just a matter of time until our little wonder decides to show it's face. Everything is calm here, but I will keep you posted when the action starts.
We would also like to thank the group of friends who were able to come last weekend to our "Last Hurrah". We appreciate everyone that was able to stop by and begin the celebration for the arrival of Baby Farny. Everyone should stay tuned as we will likely have an open house for everyone to come and meet the new arrival.
I have a few more things to share, but it will have to wait for another time as my hand is beginning to hurt. See I smashed my right hand last Tuesday playing volleyball as I went to return a serve and collided with a teammate. They fell on my hand as the side of my hand was just coming into contact with the floor. (Imagine doing a karate chop to the floor and then having someone land on top of that.) Thankfully no fractures or broken bones, but deep bruising which causes my hand to become sore after extended use. Needless to say I didn't use the computer much on Wednesday and when I did it was all with my left hand. After the game I was even a good husband and still went to the grocery as promised. It was fun pulling a cart around with one hand as I held a bag of ice in the other to reduce the pain and swelling. I think the store employee felt bad for me because he helped me bag my stuff at the self check out. Today it is feeling better but I still can't bare weight on it, or do anything strenuous like turn a doorknob. Of course right now it is feeling better since I typed this all with my left hand.
We would also like to thank the group of friends who were able to come last weekend to our "Last Hurrah". We appreciate everyone that was able to stop by and begin the celebration for the arrival of Baby Farny. Everyone should stay tuned as we will likely have an open house for everyone to come and meet the new arrival.
I have a few more things to share, but it will have to wait for another time as my hand is beginning to hurt. See I smashed my right hand last Tuesday playing volleyball as I went to return a serve and collided with a teammate. They fell on my hand as the side of my hand was just coming into contact with the floor. (Imagine doing a karate chop to the floor and then having someone land on top of that.) Thankfully no fractures or broken bones, but deep bruising which causes my hand to become sore after extended use. Needless to say I didn't use the computer much on Wednesday and when I did it was all with my left hand. After the game I was even a good husband and still went to the grocery as promised. It was fun pulling a cart around with one hand as I held a bag of ice in the other to reduce the pain and swelling. I think the store employee felt bad for me because he helped me bag my stuff at the self check out. Today it is feeling better but I still can't bare weight on it, or do anything strenuous like turn a doorknob. Of course right now it is feeling better since I typed this all with my left hand.
1 comment:
Ouch! Sorry about your hand! Glad to hear all is well with Baby Farny...I'm staying tuned!
Post a Comment