The thrill of driving your new vehicle.
The wonderful new car smell that fills your nose.
And the pleasure of knowing that the Incredible Hulk was the last person to tighten your oil filter.
This was the second time that I had the joy of removing an oil filter that was tighten in the factory. The first time including grunting, a mangled filter, and bruised knuckles as I tried to remove the blasted thing from my truck. Tonight I had the pleasure of tackling this milestone again with Sara's new Outlook. I tried asking it nicely to come off, but it decided to be uncooperative. So I did what any good mechanic would do....I drilled a hole through it, jammed a screw driver inside, and loosened it right up. Worked like a charm. Just wished I would have done that the first time and saved some skin on my knuckles.
I will leave you with a couple pictures taken Sunday night after Sara's company party.
No comments:
Post a Comment