Monday, November 17, 2008

the faithful followers

Do you enjoy reading our madness?
Do you check it everyday to see if I stubbed my toe?
Do you enjoying clicking random buttons?
Are you troubled by strange noises in the middle of the night?
Have you, or any member of your family ever see a spook, spectre, or ghost?

If the answer is yes, then don't wait another minute. Check out the side column of our blog for the 'followers' section and feel free to click on "Follow This Blog".

WE'RE READY TO BELIEVE YOU

Now will you win a prize for clicking the button? Unfortunately no, but I will pass out a gold star if you can guess the movie I semi-quoted above.

A bonus though if you are a fellow blogger. By following, it will add our blog to your dashboard and show any recent updates we make. Plus, there is a strong chance I am already following you as well.

No comments: