Our mini 4th vacation has come and gone, and I had every intention to share about our journey along the way. However its was so hard to drag myself inside and sit at a computer when the warm sun was beckoning to come out and play. Now I could come up with enough excuses to fill a dictionary, but bottom line is I was lazy and kept pushing it down my list.....until now.
Due to the overwhelming number of exciting events that happened to the Farny's over the extended holiday weekend, I have decided to split this post into little bite size pieces.
Bite one will cover this moment in time; "Why lunch is so short"
Bite two will cover July 2-4; "Reliving Our Anniversary & The Schultz Family Reunion"
Bite three will cover July 4-6; "Taylor Family Fun on the Fourth"
Bite one; "Why lunch is so short"
I fully intended to cover this weekend over lunch, but since mickey's big hand is pointing at 12 and little hand is pointing at 1, it looks like my time has expired until tonight. So instead of leaving you all in cloud of mystery as to what we have done, I decided to give you a heads up of whats to come and break it into more manageable pieces. Plus I wanted to post something since I was going through denial.
Enjoy your afternoon
No comments:
Post a Comment