Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A new "do"

This past weekend marked another fun filled adventure up to the lake house. However there was nothing overly exciting to report. Jenny (Bill's girlfriend) made her first visit up to the lake, and was greeted with a little rain on Saturday. But Sunday turned out to be a great day....which figures since we had to leave to come back home.

Sara also is now sporting a new "do", just in time for our up coming trip to Alaska....since everyone needs to be stylish there. Here is a before and after. I am sure we will have better pictures later.

100_4297 100_4505

While I was outside mowing the yard this week, I saw a kid ride down the street on a moped. He was talking on his cellphone that was wedged between his shoulder and ear since he needed both hands to drive. At least his parents will be happy that he was wearing a helmet. Kids these days. Just imagine if he had to text while driving...whatever would he have done!!!!

2 comments:

Beau said...

Looks good...Let's see a front view :)

Unknown said...

Cute cut Sara!